- It improves plant tolerance to cold and heat stress, reducing damage and losses;
- High silica content = thicker cell walls - makes it harder for biting and sucking insects to cause damage to plants; and
- Thicker cell walls = less wilting and improved shelf-life after harvest/picking (and potentially better prices if you’re selling on).
This product is non-toxic agricultural input with no Maximum Residue Limits requirements. It is Non-toxic and residue free.
- Row Crops: (maize, wheat etc.) Foliar spray 0.5 L/ha at 20 days, repeat at flowering.
- Veg & small fruit: Foliar spray 1-2 L/ha every 7-10 days following emergence or transplant.
- Tree crops: Root drench 5 L/ha every 1-2 months Foliar spray 4 L/ha every 2-4 weeks as required.
Dilution rate: 1:100
This truly is one of the best products we've used - see a picture of spinach grown with the application of Agrisil K50 in our blog post here.