Eco-T is a fungal incoluant used for the suppression of common plant root diseases and for enhanced growth of a wide variety of vegetables, field crops, ornamentals and Eucalyptus species.
Why use Eco-T? The active ingredient, Trichoderma asperellum, works in the soil to:
- Control root rot disease caused by e.g. Fusarium spp. Pythium spp. Rhizoctonia spp. and Phytophthora spp;
- Strengthen disease control program and compliments chemical fungicides in an IPM approach. Ideal product to apply after soil sterilization;
- Create denser, well developed and more extensive root systems. Larger root system ensures more efficient contact with nutrients;
- Maximise nutrient uptake efficiency and therefore helps to ensure the biggest return for the money spent on fertilizer;
- Increase tolerance levels of abiotic (e.g. drought) and biotic (e.g. disease) stress conditions; and
- These formulations enable the grower to apply the product as a seed treatment, in furrow, or as a soil drench on a wide range of crops.
Available in 40g, 250g and 1kg sizes.