What difference would a 20% increase in yield make to you? Would improving the qulaity and sweetness of your produce make a positive impact on your cash flow? Would finding a sustainable, organic alternative to replace granular fertilisers mean healthier plants and soils? We have seen these results with GROBEST.
GROBEST is designed as a total replacement, one-step organic fertiliser containing a balanced supply of the major nutrients Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium - all readily plant available to feed through BOTH the foliage and roots.
Regular application of GROBEST will help you to:
- Improve your soil fertility and increase yields;
- Replace chemical and granular fertilizers;
- Balance soil pH;
- Increase the acitivity of bees;
- Improve colour and brix (sweetness); and
- Improve vegetable taste and shelf life.
A number of our growers have acheived outstanding results through regular application of GROBEST. One of our growers reported a 20% increase in yield. You can read more about his story here GROBEST - optimising production in Limpopo.
We supply GROBEST in 1L, 5L and 25L sizes. Which sizes suits your needs best?
- For home and garden use we recommend the product is used as a foliar spray or soil drench at a rate of 100ml GROBEST per 15L water;
- For turf and greens we recommend applying 2.5 litres of GROBEST in 100 litres of water per green;
- For agricultural crops, as a soil drench, we recommend applying GROBEST at a rate of 12-20 litres per hectare;
- For small grains (beans, maize) we recommend applying GROBEST as a foliar spray at a rate of 3-5 litres per hectare;
- For vegetables, we recommend applying GROBEST as a foliar spray at a rate of 5-9 litres per hectare;
- For vineyards, we recommend applying GROBEST as a foliar spray at a rate of 5-9 litres per hectare;
- For orchards, we recommend applying GROBEST as a foliar spray at a rate of 6-10 litres per hectare;
- As a seed coating use 1-5ml per kg of seed; and
- As a root dip, use 1-2 litres per 100 litres of water.
GROBEST can also be used in hydroponic systems - Contact us for more information.